2021 New York State Sheep & Wool Festival
Used Sheep and Fiber Equipment Auction
Shepherds, here is a great opportunity to sell and buy used sheep and fiber equipment. Need something special or just getting started? Here is the chance to purchase that something you've been wanting. Come and bid on equipment: shears, feeders, lambing pens, show equipment, spinning wheels, looms. carders, shuttles - just about anything for the fiber enthusiast except the ﬁber!
2021 Auction Guidelines:
- Consignments may be submitted from 12-6pm on Thursday and 8am-6pm on Friday.
- Auction Committee reserves the right to refuse any item for any reason. Please be selective in choosing items for sale. Items should be of good quality and condition.
- All items sold AS-IS no warranties expressed or implied by Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers Association
- New York State Sheep & Wool Festival, Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers Assoc. is not responsible for loss or damage of items consigned or purchased. All purchases become responsibility of buyer at point of sale.
- Auction will take place in Main Livestock Ring at 11am.
- All consignments sold or unsold need to be off Festival grounds by 7:00 pm Saturday unless other arrangements have been made with Auction Committee.
- There will be a commission of 10% on all sales. NYS Sales Tax may be applicable.
- Items bid back by a consignor will be charged 10% commission on the bid-out price.
- Buyers can pay for items with cash, check, or major credit card.
- No pharmaceuticals, vaccines, dewormers, insecticides, herbicides, or chemicals of any type will be accepted as consignments!
**Early pre-registering your items for sale, will allow for your items to be advertised on our website, on Facebook and in our email newsletter to the DCSWGA members! AND you will also receive a free pass for entry on Saturday to the Festival. You also will have until Saturday 9am to bring us your pre-registered items for sale.
Click the button below to fill out the consignor form and send along pictures of your items by October 4th to qualify for pre-registration benefits!
**All other last-minute items must be registered for the sale no later than Friday 6pm, day before . We will not be accepting last minute entries past this time, as we need time to upload into our sale system and prepare the sale catalog for Saturday.
You may also pre-register for a buyer’s number on page 3 of this packet. Send in your information by October 4th!
EMAIL YOUR CONSIGNOR FORMS, PICTURES and BUYERS PRE-REGISTRATION forms to email@example.com
Questions? Please contact Bruce McCord at firstname.lastname@example.org